TITLEIST SPEED CHASSIS
The future of “Titleist Speed” is driven by the creation of the new Titleist Speed Chassis, comprising four key innovations:
- Ultra-Thin Titanium Crown. The thinnest cast titanium crown in the game (20 percent thinner than 917 drivers) allows weight to be shifted lower and deeper.
- Thinner, Faster Face. The fastest face Titleist has ever made – a refined Radial VFT (variable face thickness) that reduces weight by up to six grams – delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness. The TS face is so thin that the score lines must be lasered on (instead of etched into the face like prior generations).
- New Streamlined Shape. Enhanced aerodynamic shaping reduces drag, allowing golfers to swing faster, increasing club head speed for more distance.
- Optimized Weight Distribution. Refined crown and variable face thicknesses create the lowest CG ever in a Titleist driver for higher launch and lower spin. The resulting MOI is up to 12 percent higher than 917, creating a powerful combination of speed and stability.
TS3 DRIVERS – SPECIALIZED SPEED.
- Speed-tuned distance and dynamic forgiveness
- Adjustable Swingweight & SureFit CG
- Mid Launch, Low Spin
- Traditional Shape, 460cc
- Available in 8.5°, 9.5°, 10.5° lofts